Our zero waste, eco friendly sponges are the perfect alternative to sponges for dishes that are typically made from plastic. Made from wood pulp and loofah, these reusable sponges are plant-based and compostable, another great addition to your eco friendly cleaning tools!
The white part is spongy and absorbent, made of wood pulp while the yellow-brown part is scrubby and helps soap become sudsy, made of loofah.
- durable: tough for stubborn dirt and safe to use on non-stick cookware, copper and stainless steel, glassware and much more
- non-scratch: being non-scratch, they won't leave any scratches or marks on your dishes, pans, kitchen counters, windows etc
- eco-friendly:100% compostable and biodegradable
- quick-drying: no bad smell
- dry completely between uses
- boil in water to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water
- place away from high heat or flames